Thursday, August 14, 2014

HUNTING FOR FAUX ANIMAL HEADS AND VINCENT PRICE

Fake animal heads are a real find.

It's August.

It's raining over the Intra-Coastal in South Florida.

Time to go hunting.

Wait, I do not approve of hunting for sport.

No lectures, I beg of you. I know about hunting, and if it is not for survival, I say find another hobby.

However, I find faux animal heads oddly alluring, so I purchased these two.  It is definitely a contradiction of my convictions, yet here I am, staring into the faces of some material I can't define. These things are so heavy I fear hanging them on the wall as they could fall and do serious damage.

What do they use to make these things and why am I suddenly flashing back to Vincent Price and waxed humans?


Spooky.



No comments:

Post a Comment