Friday, January 13, 2012

GOLDEN GLOBES, JE T'AIME MIDNIGHT PARIS

Bonjour!!



It's MOI...blathering on about absolutely nothing significant, but if we must...I wonder if you are going to be catching the Golden Globes on Sunday.

They are shaping up to be boring, but I thought I would yap about it only because it gives me a chance to post this snap of me in Paris.

Oh, je t'aime that city. Do they hate us? Probably, but that's their problem. Paris is divine.

But, about the GG's.

Mon Dieu...the ONLY movie in the running that is even remotely interesting to me is, Midnight in Paris. Oh, Woody...your little film is also divine and I have never loved the nasal chirpings of Owen Wilson more.



Au revoir!!

See ya 'round the beaches-real or virtual.
Read me fictionally, The Bainbridges of the Palm Beaches, Barnes & Noble, eBooks.

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog & especially your pic on Paris & your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be interesting to see what Ricky Gervais does this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Barbara, if you haven't seen the movie, it is excellent. Sort of a time-travel sort of thing. @Brandon, I suspect Ricky will be the most entertaining part of that thing. We will see, just hope it isn't cringe-worthy!

    ReplyDelete